Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Feats....

-Like warming up to the color of puke green paint,
-Finishing unpacking,
-Putting stuff up on the walls after finishing packing,
-Resisting the urge to eat seven more pieces of pizza for lunch,
-Realizing that I've changed a lot since last year, just by walking through CHS and sitting through the Madrigals practice,
-Crossing things off a to-do list,
-Figuring out space (or the lack thereof) problems,
-Getting ready (Haha, what a joke.)
-Actually meeting my goal of not speeding. (This one's kinda a big deal for me. :p)

I feel like my feat list is kind of small, but a list nonetheless! (Woah, that's really a word? Sweet!)


Moving back has already been an interesting experience. Saying goodbye was so hard! I got really attached to cute Sanpete county, Turkey and Dairy stinky-ness and all! I finished cleaning, and hung out with the neighbor boys and my roommates for a while.
Right before driving away. 
Thursday morning, we had brunch together with Jayson and Steven. :p 

(Sorry for the awful quality. It's a phone picture. I need a camera, stat!) Jayson and I got bored so what better way to get past that, then climbing in the top of closets?

 Then the manager came and did the cleaning check, Tyler insisted on saying goodbye, and Tori cried when she hugged me. Which of course made me cry. So I was already feeling teary when I said goodbye to my sweet friend, Afton, at the nursing home.
Afton teaching Tyler how to crochet. (It seems like this was FOREVER ago!)

She's the story telling 97 year old, who I absolutely LOVE! Sadly, she was in the middle of bingo, so the goodbye was a short, impersonal one. (You know how bingo is. :p)

It's a little bitter-sweet, because I was very ready to move onto a new chapter, but I miss a lot of things now.
I definitely miss living ten minutes away from this:

St. George isn't too far away, but it's not like I can go for venting drives and sit outside of that temple on a regular basis. The Manti temple has a special place in my heart now. :)

So, now that I got back from the Piute girl's apartment (visiting got carried away. This staying out late thing is going to change. Partially because I'm going to lose brain cells, mostly because I'm back to house rules. :p) and I'm finally posting this... it's kind of telling you it's Saturday. But I meant it yesterday. 
Later 'today' I'm going to visit Piute with Lyv, Tabby and a few other girls for a little photography excursion. (Lyv's aunt does photography so she's swinging a really good deal and we thought it'd be fun to do a random shoot.) I have no clue what I'm going to wear, and at this rate I'm going to look like a zombie. A chubby, leper-zombie. Cute, right? So I'm going to go to bed now. Right after scriptures. (Any thoughts on forming good habits easier? I guess since it's the right thing to do, it's not going to be easy though. Ha. I need to stop slacking!)
Goodnight!
(P.S, Stars delight! It was Grandma Marilyn's birthday, and I'm going to post about that later. Cross my heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment