Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Q: What happens when your roommate takes you to Wal-Mart so you take a break from packing and cleaning?

A:
First we had to bleach the pieces... the blonde is SO weird. So so weird.
The face says it all. I'm a little unsure about this. But basically at this point, there's no turning back.
.

You turn your hairs purple. And theirs!:

So. Today I made pretty ok progress... I packed up a ton more stuff and carried it out to my car, but then BJ...

came to visit. So we visited. And dyed hair. And I still need to finish cleaning, and studying and such.
I think I'm re-dying the purple so it's more purple than pink.


P.S remember the guy who texted about taking me for fries that I was crushin on? He just called. Why do I have to have hair dye in still?? (He did say he'll call me tomorrow though. :) Woo woo. Free fries!)
And now... back to cleaning. :(

THREE MORE DAYS!!!

1 comment: