Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Baby anythings

are super stinkin adorable.

Except for baby spiders...

See?

But baby calves... now those are super adorable creatures. :)
I went to the farm with my dad, and there were so many cute tiny calves running around with their tails flying in the air. You can't help but feel happy when you see them!

(Once again,) see?
And no, I didn't take this picture. I wish I would have because that'd mean I actually had a camera.
Mine turned on the other day and promptly showed me a screen of broken black and white scrambled looking madness. Not cool Steve. Not cool.
And thus we reach my current dilemma of epic proportions:
Pants and maybe some shirts for my birthday?
Or a camera.
When I brought up said dilemma to my dad he put it in layman's terms for me.
Run around naked? Or have a camera.
And although nudity would eliminate laundry duties... I'm thinking that's the wrong answer here.
(Darn it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment