Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I hereby apologize...

For the previous post (ha. Double negative anyone? :p) of venting.
I'm just saying.

This morning do you wanna know what I did half an hour after waking up? :) (And waking up insanely early I might add...)

I started my day in this gorgeous building. It's been so long since I've done baptisms, and it felt marvelous to go today. There's something about going early in the morning that makes me feel a little extra good inside. :) 
Just what the Dr. ordered. :)
I felt like this:

... except I had clothes on. Because I heard that if you run around in your less than skivvies you go from being  a perfectly nice girl to being a public disturbance.

So then I called my mother and my father because the more time I spend away from those two, the more I realize they're sort of really intellectual people with really grand insight into my life. (It's true, folks, parents really do understand. They really have actually been there done that. :p)
After I got off the phone with them I truly had great intentions of finishing my laundry. 
But that didn't happen.
So now I'm here, at the library after class. Blogging instead of being really productive. But I'm headed in that direction, I promise. :)
I mostly just wanted to blog about how special the Temple makes me feel. It's a house of order, and a house of peace. (Tori showed me a scripture that says that in D&C. With the wiggly eyebrow look. She's kinda cutesy.)
So: the moral of the story is that sometimes you get sick of seeing couples all over campus, but it's ok because God loves you and the Temple makes you feel warm fuzzies and happy. :)
(P.S IT'S WEDNESDAY!! TWO DAYS 'TIL SPRING BREAK!)

1 comment:

  1. Wait wait, what? I totally did not get the previous post until this very moment. Awwww Shan what a BUMMER. I hope everything works out the way it should... and that you are happy! Ha, Klane and I had a "when should we get married" discussion about 9 months after we started dating that ended in him saying he didn't know if he would be ready for that as soon as I would, which ended in me hanging up the phone and bawling my eyes out because I thought he didn't want to marry me at all. (Dramatic much?) Then we ended up getting engaged (he just needed to figure out his dumb boy brain for a minute first). Anyway... I have no idea if this story even applies to your situation or if I just made you feel even worse rather than helping. But.... I love you! And everything will work out for the best in the end. This much I know.

    ReplyDelete