Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

मुझे को बचाने के लिए, मॅँ' सरकार ऊब!!

Which translates into: Save me, I'm bored!!
In Hindi.
And if Hindi doesn't suit your fancy:
Pelasta, minut porataan!! Is Finnish.
Or, Освен мене, аз съм отегчен!! is Bulgarian...
Maybe you'd like Swedish better, "Rädda mig, har jag det tråkigt!!"
Or, maybe you're like me and you really just wanted Swahili. Too bad that's not an option on the free translation website I just used.
(Ya know what I just really realized? If I'm actually spending time finding out how to tell you I'm bored in different languages... I must be REALLY bored. ... Eh. I can't deny it.)

So basically... I'm losing sanity. I've been at the library all day-except for classes and the temple trip.
(I just have to tell you that there was the cutest down syndrome temple worker who baptized Kristalyn and I. He was such a sweet heart. And the other temple worker man, self-named 'Uncle Charlie', told me that my sparkly green toe nails were cute. ... Does that strike the rest of you as stinkin adorable?? I love the temple workers at Manti! They were all so excited to schedule us in for next Wednesday at the same time. So we get to see all our new friends again. :p)
Seeing how I've been studying all day... I don't really want to fill my boredom with more studying. I think that'd result in oatmeal brains; but honestly it's probably because I'm kinda lazy and I'd rather make Pillsbury cinnamon rolls instead. Are you hearing this?? Remember my tangent of how I wanted to make everything homemade? Remember how I haven't bought bread because I insisted on making my own?? And now I'm resorting to Pillsbury and considering solitary Red Box viewing.
This is serious.
Help? Any suggestions?
Maybe I'll go read the Ensign or something semi productive. (We discussed the talk by Elder Christofferson about consecration in Institute yesterday so now I'm feeling all sorts of guilty for all the time I waste.)
... Maybe I'll stick with the cinnamon rolls and a movie.
So I googled "Random". Here's what I found.
And if you lost it, they found it so I suggest callin.
Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Did I mention the dance sequence from high school musical? Yeah, I wasn't kidding. ;)

    ReplyDelete