Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

I would like new pants.

But that's besides the point.
Would you like to know why? Yeah. Me too.


Today my sisters and dad and I went to St. George for one of my dad's cousin's sealing in the temple to his family- which by the way is super awesome- and we hung out in the marvelous, St. George sunshine.

Springtime, I think you should catch on to the rest of Utah. Particularly Ephraim, if you would please.
Today must have been National-Git-Hitched day. There were at least three brides and their entourage's outside snapping pictures left and right. And this darn couple kissing wildly under one of the trees. Now, I can imagine the romance and twitterpation of being outside the temple with your sweetheart and either remembering or looking forward to your turn inside. But really people. Making out?? That crosses the line from 'adorable blog worthy', to 'ew I saw these people today' blog worthy.
And that's just not very grand to reach that status. So shame on you random man and your kissy woman. Shame on you.
(No. I'm not bitter or sad or missing anyone, thanks for asking. :p)
(Except for really. I'm not bitter. The other two I plead the fifth.)


In a few moments I'm going to go with my cute Grammie Marilyn and Cherene my Aunt to her 3rd grade classroom to help her get ready for SEOP's. And then later tonight she's taking us to see Rango. 


I won't lie. I'm kind of excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment