Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"You know I have a hormone problem!"

(Name that movie, P.S.)

So... remember all that mustache talk a couple days ago? Here's the evidence.
This one was born when "Imperial March" came on my iPod.
(Although now that I'm looking up links so you can listen to it I think I'll have to burst into Darth Vader impressions next time.)
These little beauties came about in answer to hours of monotony. You need some happiness after that. Ya know?
Ty (the other girl in this picture :p) found these 'mustaches' on a broken die cut. And you know what you've gotta do when that happens, right? Tape 'em on your face of course!
This one is affectionately and called as a prime example of an allusion, "Silence of the Erin".
Mostly it's just taped all the way around her face because baby pieces of tape don't like makeup.

The next picture requires some preface. No, this is not claimed to be a mustache, although I'm sure we could find a way somehow to make it into one. This is, in fact, a delicious custard and berry tart from Pastry Pub. (Which, P.S, is fantastic! I love that place! Minus their prices... but if you get the chance to splurge in Cedar City ever... run to "Utah's first dry Irish Pub"!)
The preface pretty much covered the caption for this picture. If you skipped it, refer above to understand what the delicious food is. :)


P.P.S, if you didn't hear already, poor Herbert, or Alfred or whatever his name is died. (No worries. Just another one of my named inanimate objects. I'd argue that it's one of my most important inanimate objects though so I guess you can worry just a little.)
My camera is gone. Sniffle, sob, carry on.
I've been looking online for a semi affordable replacement, but I just keep finding lots of SLR's that look pretty reasonable to me. Except for not to my wallet. Or nonexistent bank account.
(Sigh)
Someday when I'm rich and famous I'll be able to buy the necessary pants and undershirts, AND the much drooled over cameras I want.
... Someday.

Until then, I have to clean my old room that's green now, and help clean the house. :) So... seeya later folks.
(On the bright side I found this calorie burning calculator, and it says that for my weight house cleaning for 30 minutes burns 198 calories! Woot woot!)

1 comment:

  1. HOT ROD!!! Hahahahaha. So great.

    These mustache pictures were just awesome. Thank you for sharing. And you should just GO FOR IT with the SLR. (Easy for me to say.) Do you have a birthday or holiday or some kind of excuse for people to buy you presents coming up in the near future? Do you think you could convince your parents that St. Patrick's Day is the perfect time to buy a new camera for their daughter? How can we make this work....? Hmmm.... I will let you know if I come up with any genius ideas.

    ReplyDelete